Tuesday, July 26, 2011

NFL Dream

(To the tune of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream)

You reached an agreement
Without missing too much time
And if you didn't
I was gonna lose my mind.
It was frustrating
But now everything's just fine.  Just fine.

Let's vote all the way tonight.
No regrets, just votes.
Let's settle this once and for all.
You and I will work for 10 years.

You've made fans
Feel like their going to pee their pants
The way you lead them on.
Enough lockout
Go to the field
And don't ever look back, don't ever look back
Our hearts stopped
When we believed
Football might not be seen
But you came through
And thanks to you
We're gonna see sacks and every single long pass

It seemed so stupid
An owners and players fight
All over money
Which never really seemed quite right.  Quite right.

Let's vote all the way tonight.
No regrets, just votes.
Let's settle this once and for all.
You and I will work for 10 years.

You made me
Want to motherfuckin yell and scream
The way you made me wait
But now we're cool
Fall Sundays are back, Fall Sundays are back.

You all kept my heart racing
With deadlines you were facing
End the lockout for me tonight
Let them put the pads back on
Let me sing the fight song
Let them win for me tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment