Thursday, May 26, 2011

Come With Me If You Can't Forgive

Ya, I was the Gov
They gave me the part.
All I ever wanted to know
Is "When Can You Start?"

I was on top of Cali
Felt like Mr. Universe
But then, like my muscles,
Everything went in reverse.

Something bad happened
That I could not Erase.
All I want to do is
Punch this scandal in the face.

I told True Lies...
Or never told Maria:
"I have an illegitimate son!
See he's right heaya!"

I have found something to be true
After all this unrest:
Lamentation of women
Is not what is best.

I cannot Totally Recall
All of the women I've boned.
But its at least twice the amount
Of the bad guys I've pwned.

Relationship: Terminated.
Another Junior in the mix.
It's a kid problem not even
A Kindergarten Cop could fix.

And while I regret what I've done,
Maria, I say to you:
I know now why you cry,
But it is something I can never do.

Am I embarrassed? Upset?
It would appear so.
I am no longer anyone's
Last Action Hero.

I will no longer be remembered
For the parts that I play.
I wish I had the power
To Jingle this All aWay.

No comments:

Post a Comment